- High-quality sesame seeds are sourced from Gujarat
- Made in wooden Ghani
- Has a high smoke point
- It is unrefined, no additives are used
It is cold-pressed which means it is pressed under 45° C. Made in a wooden Ghani, an extraction technique that is timeless, keeping the nutrients locked in. Peanut Oil is often used for saute vegetables or it is added to dressings and marinades. It is great for cooking, for skin, hair, and melting extra fat in our body. And often it is best for massages as it penetrates deep into the skin to provide extra nourishment and helps relieve stress.
- Powerhouse for minerals and vitamins
- Contains copper, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium.
- Contains powerful antioxidants - Lignans and sesamol.
- Has monounsaturated fats which are good for heart health
- Lowers bad cholesterol