LAKADONG TURMERIC HALDI KADHA, LAKADONG TURMERIC LATTE, SPICE MIX
Lakadong Turmeric is sourced from nutrient-rich soils of Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya. The hills are blessed with heavy rainfalls, making their soil fertile. Producing 9% curcumin, Lakadong turmeric is the world’s finest and exotic turmeric. Filled with ingredients like Black pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamon, Ginger; which are naturally grown and sourced directly from farmers across India. This blend adds a little zing to your daily conventional latte.
We at Jivika Naturals make our Indian superfoods with procedures and practices that are mentioned in Ayurveda, making its nutritional value superior. We hope for the betterment of Indian farmers and local communities.
How to use - Add 1 tsp of Lakadong Turmeric Latte to a cup of A2 milk (any milk of your choice). Simmer for 3 minutes while whisking the ingredients with a spoon and pour it in a cup and serve it warm.
Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Naturals below:
- We offer Free Shipping across all the states of India for All Orders above Rs. 499. For orders below 499/- we charge a Nominal Shipping Fee of Rs. 49.
- Cash on Delivery orders are charged an Additional Cash Collection Fee of Rs. 50 for all orders.
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
Please contact us:
By phone: +91 93475 95194
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org