- Sourced by farmers in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya.
- 9% curcumin content
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, immunity booster
Richly handcrafted by farmers in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya. Growing turmeric being the only source of income to farmers, especially women farmers, makes Turmeric more than just a product. The soil is so greatly fertile, that makes Lakadong Turmeric one of the finest across the globe. The 9% curcumin content ranks up this turmeric to be exotic and exceptional.
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound.
- Turmeric can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Curcumin has benefits against depression.
- Adds great taste, flavor, and color to food.
- Great for skin nourishment.