Made from fresh and nutritious Damask Roses, Jivika Naturals Desi Rose Gulkand can enrich any diet with its plethora of health benefits. The word ‘Gulkand’ translates directly into ‘Sweet-Rose’. The practice of preserving vibrant rose petals is a long standing tradition in Ayurvedic medicine.
Desi Rose Gulkand is layered with Mishri, as opposed to honey, in a bid to preserve the cooling properties of this Ayurvedic superfood.
Nutritious Damask Rose Petals are carefully plucked and layered with Mishri. The mixture is then left to naturally mature in sunlight for 7 days.
Controls the pitta dosha to stabilise body temperature. Helps reduce acidity and aids in digestive health. Detoxifies the body and blood with strong antioxidants. Fights acne and other skin blemishes from the inside. Improves energy levels and reduces chronic fatigue.
We at Jivika Naturals are committed to sourcing our products ethically, thereby ensuring quality and giving every farmer their fair due.
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Naturals. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Naturals below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
Please contact us:
By phone: +91 93475 95194
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org