- Handpicked, high-quality coconuts from coastal Andhra are used
- Not more than 5 months old tender coconuts are cold pressed to extract the milk
- The oil is separated from milk using a very unique centrifuge process.
- It is unrefined, pure, and contains no additives.
Popularly used for cooking, skin, and hair care, the goodness of this oil is second to none.
Water-like clarity, thin consistency, and mild aroma are the most defining traits of pure Virgin Coconut Oil. The mild aroma comes from the cold pressing process, where there is no excessive heat, thereby keeping the nutrients locked in. Through the centrifuge process, the oil is separated from milk.
- Contains good fatty acids which results in improving heart health
- Helps in weight loss, suppress appetite
- Great smell and adds flavor to food
- Great for massaging skin and hair
- Reduces dandruff and nourishes dry skin.
- Best for oil pulling